some lessons not to teach your children (gleaned from the remake of "3:10 to Yuma")
1. It's better to be dead and thought of as a hero than to be alive and not.
2. Women are there to be taken, and that's all they really want.
3. Real bad guys have all sorts of super powers.
4. Loyalty is for pussies.
5. Killing people is easy and often entertaining.
6. Pointless goals are worth pursuing no matter what.
(not that there weren't good things about the movie, some good performances, nice scenery, completely ridiculous plot twists, etc ...)